Introducing three brand new and highly practical courses that use real experiences to explore Emotional Intelligence.
Difficult People – And How to Deal With Them
This module explains the emotional reactions that cause us to find some people ‘difficult’. Participants will:
- Increase awareness of their emotional reaction to other people’s behaviour;
- Identify some options for dealing with their emotional reactions to ‘difficult’ behaviour.
In this module, packed full of practical help, participants will:
- Identify the management of emotions as a skill of emotional intelligence.
- Increase their awareness of how emotions affect behaviour.
- Learn strategies for taking control of emotion in themselves and others.
Changing Perceptions and Emotions
In this module, participants will use real life examples to learn:
- How their perceptions of situations influence their emotions and behaviour
- Different types of unhelpful thinking.
- How to change unhelpful thinking in a situation of their choosing.