Our client is a well-established, family focused, exciting and innovative player in the construction industry. They pride themselves on the quality of work they provide as well as the customer service.
This new position will see an expansion to their offerings and help see the continued growth of their company. Based in South West Sydney, you can use your estimating experience and still work close to home. The role involves:
- Providing accurate and timely estimations for multiple projects;
- Reading and interpreting construction plans;
- Fostering great relationships with sub contractors and customers;
- Compiling preliminary standard pricing and preparing accurate base cost for standard projects.
- Exceptional attention to detail, accuracy and organizational skills.
You will have:
- A sound knowledge of Construction plans, Specifications, Building practices and materials related to residential homes.
- Relevant estimating and or trade experience and qualifications
- Experience with estimating software an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
Excellent remuneration is available for the right candidate. You will be working closely with the Managing Director in a successful family business. An immediate start is available.
Contact Clare McCabe for more information on (02) 860 8561 or email at email@example.com.