We are currently looking for a detailed, organised administrator who has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to scheduling and rostering staff.
The role involves:
- Scheduling staff to fulfill the service requirements;
- Coordinating workforce leave;
- Effectively communicate service schedules
- Ensuring services are scheduled within budgeted frameworks and ensuring efficiency in workforce allocations
- Support organisation in some HR functions
You will have:
- Previous scheduling or rostering experience within a medium to large company
- Proven ability in building and maintaining relationships and communicating effectively
- Well-developed organisational skills with strong attention to ...